We are a manufacturer and factory specializing in the production of Spunlace Nonwoven Fabric.
Spunlace nonwoven fabric is a type of nonwoven fabric that is produced through a process of high-pressure water jets. This process entangles fibers together to create a strong, durable material. Spunlace nonwoven fabric is soft, flexible, and breathable, making it ideal for use in a variety of applications, including:
Wipes and cleaning cloths
Disposable medical products
Personal care products
Industrial wipes and filters
Spunlace nonwoven fabric can also be customized to meet specific performance requirements, such as absorbency, strength, and barrier properties. Manufacturers typically provide product information and specifications, including:
- Fiber composition: spunlace nonwoven fabric can be made from a variety of fibers, including polyester, viscose, and blends of the two.
- Fabric weight: expressed in grams per square meter (gsm), the weight of the fabric impacts its thickness, strength, and absorbency.
- Texture: spunlace nonwoven fabric can have a range of textures, from smooth to rough, depending on the application.
- End-use: manufacturers may provide information on the best end-use application for a specific product.
- Sustainability: more and more spunlace nonwoven fabric manufacturers are choosing to produce their products sustainably using eco-friendly fibers and processes.
As for OEM/ODM support, manufacturers often have a team of technical experts that work with customers to develop custom solutions that meet their specific needs. In terms of English-language capabilities, many manufacturers will have translated product information available on their websites or can provide this information upon request.
Overall, spunlace nonwoven fabric is a versatile material with a range of applications, and there are many manufacturers that produce high-quality products to meet customer needs.